Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Short Story 2 again this is fake

My first memory was of him.

       I'm only four and mom just put me to bed, I cried and kicked the whole ten feet to my room. I knew once I was in bed he'd be there watching me. Mother never believed me; to her I'm just a rambling little kid that sees the shadow of a tree.

Laying there only a few seconds since my mother has closed the door and he was there just outside of my closet; he never speaks and he has never touched me, but I see him coming closer. It's like stalking prey, sitting and waiting for my attention to falter and then he inches closer, I can hear his long black toe nails scrape along my floor leaving scratches so deep my mother started searching my room and checking my hands for anything that could have caused them.

I can hear his breathing became deeper and faster with every inch until he stops, he is so close I can feel his breath covering my whole body; he's so tall his waist is taller than my mother and he must crouch the entire front of his body to fit in my room. When he is less than a foot away from me he removes my blankets and sends a blast of cold air which he keeps surrounding my body, stealing everything I am until I have nothing left but fear.

He brings his face to mine; I can hear his bones snap as he breaks them to get closer to me. He has reached my face and he sits there staring at me, his breath no longer warm but deathly cold blowing on my face moving my hair.


He broke his death stare to look to my side, I followed his gaze to afraid to lose track of what he's going to do next. It was morning and he was staring at the sun like he wanted it, like all he wanted was to be able to feel its touch again, and then the sun’s rays shone through my window and started burning his black flesh. He disappeared to the shadow of my closet leaving me there with no energy crying unable to move on my own.




shadow people Google 

4 comments:

  1. Wow KC this story is amazing, it has such detail that I could not take my eyes away from the screen. I was amazed how you could tell so much in such a little story. I would defiantly read more about this story. You are a really good writer and I love to read your story's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow KC this story is amazing, it has such detail that I could not take my eyes away from the screen. I was amazed how you could tell so much in such a little story. I would defiantly read more about this story. You are a really good writer and I love to read your story's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creepy! of course i mean that in the best of ways. You give such description to the story, like how the shadow moved closer only wen the child looked away. If i was the kid in the story I would want to hide my face in the covers as to not look at him, but when i try to hide then look back up hes even closer! Id really love to hear more creepy stories from you in the future. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! that's crazy, first off your description is breath taking great job! And how creepy the ghost is you put a lot of though in it and i enjoyed it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete