Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Ghost stories by Andrea Allison



Ghost stories by Andrea Allison was one of the first blogs I stumbled upon, after finding this blog I only went to others because it was required for my grade.


What drew me in was the fact that her background had pictures of the old fashioned things you'd expect when looking at out of the ordinary things like witches riding their broom or an old creaky house in the middle of nowhere with a graveyard in the back yard.










This blog is full of references to other sites all about ghosts.




Her writing was very easy to read, I never got so far as to see What her preferences were on believing in ghosts or not , but it seamed that she loves finding  good stories not gust sticking to one side of a story but to the many possibility of what might have really happened, what were the causes and what peoples reactions to them were.



No comments:

Post a Comment